Time: 30 minutes plus 1-2 hours of marinating
500g Fresh Salmon
2 tablespoons Jomeis Fine Foods Organic Sweet Balsamic Reduction
1 small cucumber diced
1/2 small red cabbage sliced thinly
1 small fennel bulb sliced thinly
1 small spring onion sliced
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tomatoes, diced
4 tortilla wraps
zest of lime
Garnish with fresh lime wedges and coriander
1. Drizzle Organic Sweet Balsamic Reduction over salmon and rub in, place in fridge for 1-2 hours.
2. Meanwhile mix together cucumber, cabbage, fennel and spring onion.
3. In a separate bowl rusticly cut up avocado, add lemon juice and olive oil, tomatoes and season to taste.
4. Cut salmon in 1cm slices and pan fry with olive oil for a few minutes each side, set aside.
5. Heat through tortilla wraps over frypan for 20-30 secs on each side.
6. Fill each wrap with pre-cut vegetables and avocado mix.
7. To make yoghurt dressing, mix together yogurt, zest of lime and salt to taste, place over wraps along with drizzle of Sweet Balsamic Reduction.
8. Place pre-cooked salmon slices on top and serve with lime wedges and coriander.