Time: 15 minutes
3 cups cauliflower sliced thinly or placed in food processor
3 cups brussel sprouts sliced thinly
1/3 cup Jomeis Fine Foods Organic Sweet Balsamic Reduction
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup flaxseed oil
1 tbs dijion mustard
1 tbs sunflower seeds
1tbs pumpkin seeds
2 tbs flaked almonds
1 pomegranate peeled
Garnish with freshly grated pecorino cheese, mint and parsley
1. Mix cauliflower and brussel sprouts in serving dishing.
2. In a jar mix together Organic Sweet Balsamic Reduction, apple cider vinegar, flaxseed oil, mustard & tahini. Shake well.
3. Pour dressing over salad.
4. Add all seeds, almonds & pomegranate.
5. Garish with cheese, mint & parsley, serve.
Eat Well Live Well Happy Eating