Time: 45 minutes
250g pumpkin chopped
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Jomeis Fine Foods Sweet Balsamic Reduction
a punch of sage leaves
4 garlic cloves
1/2 cup white wine or water
1 1/3 cups of Arborio or Carnaroli Rice
3 cups chicken stock
50g parmesan cheese
Garnish with extra cheese
1. Roast or pan fry pumpkin with olive oil, Sweet Balsamic Reduction, sage and season to taste till caramelised.
2. Heat up stock so it is warm.
3. To make risotto fry up onions and garlic in olive oil, after a few minutes add risotto, stir through and add wine.
4. Once wine has evaporated, begin add stock ladel by ladel till all stock has been used.
5. Add pumpkin, extra cheese, butter and sage.
6. Serve with a little extra cheese.