Time: 15 minutes
1 red onion finely diced
3 garlic cloves finely sliced
250g fresh shitake finely sliced
500g potato gnocchi
125ml white wine
1 cup cream
2 cups packed watercress
2 tablespoons Organic Jomeis Fine Foods Sweet Balsamic Reduction
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Bring water in large pot to the boil, while that is boiling make sauce.
2. Add onion, garlic and Olive Oil to fry pan saute for a few minutes then add mushrooms and lemon rind till cooked.
3. Deglaze fry pan with white wine till it evaporates then add Organic Sweet Balsamic Reduction, reduce down.
4. Add cream to sauce.
5. Salt boiling water and add gnocchi, cook till they rise to top of pot then strain from water and add to sauce.
6. Garnish plates with lemon zest, parmesan and a drizzle of Organic Sweet Balsamic Reductions, serve.
Eat Well Live Well Happy Eating